5 Things I Loved About This Movie
5. An Original Super Hero Story - these days we don't get many original super hero stories we get the big DC movies based on batman and other characters and same with marvel like the avengers and such. But its good to get something that is not based on any comic book character and thats why i think this movie is awesome and think people need to give this movie a chance.
4. The writing In This Movie Is Really Good - The writing in this movie makes it feel like these people would really say this stuff, I listen to everything they said and thats what a teenager would say and i think the writing is really good in this movie and when they talking about there powers and how cool is, it is written like what a teenager would say. i just really like the writing in this movie.
3. The Ending fight - I loved the ending fight and the only thing is i just wished it was a bit more epic but if they had a bigger budget i think they would have but the ending fight is just awesome. It involves 2 guys fighting going through buildings, and some epic power fighting and the end involves a bus in the sky and them flying around and the conclusion of the fight is awesome as well and was not expecting it. Also i have rad some reviews and people have got an akira feeling about the ending fight which i didn't get but that is awesome and when i think about it does make sense but that fight and with it going to different cameras is cool.
2. Teenagers Having Fun With Powers - Seeing these teenagers discovering these power and just having fun with them, they are teenager and what you expect them to do with powers and you don't really see this in origin stories. I love seeing the teenagers having fun with the powers and it was really awesome and it was really funny seeing them mess with people byt seeing them discover they could fly was awesome and seeing them play football in the ksy was just awesome.
1. Andrew - My favorite character from the movie is andre because he is awesome because he starts off as a kind of loner kind of guy and you see him evolve with super powers and become evil and starts with using his powers in an evil way and ends up killing a friend and ends up in mega fight at the end but just seeing him grow into a evil person is awesome and why i love this movie because at the start of the film you can see he wouldn't hurt aanyone but then when he get the powers and starts to grower stronger you see him using his power for rvil like robbing and killing people and just starts with hurting people but when he crosses the line a big fight starts and turns into a mega fight and what a ending to the fight.
Overall i loved this film and people should see it because if you like the super hero genre and just like awesome films you should see it and it has one cool mega fight at the end, just an awesome movie and different/ original which is always good in my book, just check out and if there is another movie i would be excited but if there wasn't i would be mad because this film feels like a solo story.